The super-kawaii nendroid, Azusa Nakano, now available at Good Smile Company. A must-buy.
I admit, I've envied Wordpress because of their ability to have more customization on their blogs. I'm more of a design-conscious blogger, so my theme affects my entry. It may sound weird, but if I don't like my theme, I can't concentrate writing. While reading on comrades' blogs, I saw one entry about a free giveaway of self-hosted blog and with free domain name. You've read it right, free! So, here are the stuffs you need to know about this giveaway. Thanks to Ravi for the info.
- Blog about this contest and link back to this post. You could take a banner here and insert to your post.
- Get 7 comments for your post. (Trackback isn’t counted)
- Submit your blog post URL through comment below, along with your name and valid email address in the provided fields.
- Yippee! You have just won a FREE WordPress hosting plan + a domain name. We will email you further steps to claim the prize within 2 weeks.
Terms & Conditions
- Every participant is entitled to only one prize.
- This giveaway ends on 30 Sep 2010.
- WPWebHost reserves the right to amend or revise the terms and conditions of this promotion without prior notice.
- WPWebHost has the right to disqualify any participation which does not fulfil the requirements.
Hobcon is one of the upcoming big events here in Cebu. It's the 2nd time that the organizers are doing the event, the 1st was last June 2009, in cooperation with Level Up! Games Philippines. While I'm so excited to be on the event, I just don't like how time flies so fast. I still don't have a costume for it. Lame of me. I was thinking of this certain character, but it doesn't fit with the theme of the event: "IMPERIA". More of the empire characters, to be exact. My character isn't suited for these, because it's for Halloween. But I might still do it soon. Clue: it's a gun.
Anyway, here are some details for this event:
October 3 - 9 IMPERIA EXHIBIT at The ACTIVE ZONE, Ayala.
October 10 - Cosplay Competition and Young Designers Fashion Competition at The ACTIVITY CENTER, Ayala Center Cebu
To know more about the guidelines, you may check it out here, on their Facebook page.
About the inter-school guidelines, you may check out the whole details here.
FAQ can be found here.
So, see you there!
Well, what do you know? Danny Choo himself uploaded the whole 1 hour pilot episode of Culture:Japan! It's a must see for every otakus out there. So without further ado, here's the video, as linked in YouTube.
Enjoy the video while I prepare myself for school. See you later.