Get-To-Know Me and A Blog Entry

Hi everyone, this is my second blog entry. It’s been a while since I have blogged about me, well beacuse of the lack of time and of course, school-related stuffs. This will be a get-to-know-me part/first entry for the blog. I’m still new in this blog, so I’m sorry for being a newbie. Anyway, here it goes.

About Me:

June Justine Hizole, BS IT Student. An anime otaku. A cosplayer (sideline). 100% geek in PSP, 90% fail in love.

Hobbies? Let’s see. I like playing Basketball, Watching Anime whole day (is it a hobby?), Swimming, and of course, Biking. Tried mountain hiking, but didn’t have the like for such.

Likes/Dislikes? I like people who are loving, in a sense that they’ll accept you as who you are. I dislike people who are backbiters, love being in a fight always, and having the urge to be the aggresive type even though he/she can’t be that one. I also like being in a circle of friends, where they are the type of people who are slight geek, slight funy, and slight serious.

Anything else that you want to know from me? Well, just discover it out later on, if you keep on following me. You’ll know more about me. :D

Now for my first entry in this blog:

I have been a positive thinker whenever I meet new persons whether online or in real life. I treat them as someone special because people are all special. Until recently, somebody broke that hunch. I don’t like to mention names around here, since you (the suspect) made me disappoint about it. Anyway, here’s the story:

He/she was a friend of mine at Plurk. Until he/she suddenly became gone of the site, I wondered why. So I gave her a hi, and asked why he/she’s not there during those times. And unfortunately, what I get in reply was:

”Hi ka dyan. (unsure)” (Why would you say hi to me? (unsure))

Well, it’s a bit disappointing. Why?

1. I have treated him/her as my friend because I know he/she has the potential of being the next famous cosplayer.

AND

2.He/she has that good attitude shown to me when we first met, until the time where she went gone.

I just wish him/her a goodluck in life, because this is just the start of my revenge.

Anyhow, I want him/her to be at least ok in her life, without me being in the side to support.

More to come so stay tuned. Keep checking here for more!

Till then,

JHizole, out.

Posted by Shun Hizori @ 10.27.2009

Like this post? Share it!

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati Facebook

0 Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment !
Leave a Comment

Comment please. ^^;

Next Post Previous Post
Website powered by Blogger | Lunated designed by ZenVerse | Converted for Otakuistic Approach | Modified and redesigned for reader's preference by blackhunter09