Fail.

Posted in , ,

“Don’t leave your keys unattended or else fail might happen, and bad lucks doesn’t make sense at all.”

These phrases left me hungry, not being online for around 5 hours, and had the worst fashion in life. Why? Here’s the story:

While I was riding together with family going to the barber shop on a sunny late afternoon, mother told the family that she has to go ahead of us because she’ll deal with something business-related. So we left her out. Now going there was just me and daddy. We just had a small talk, then laugh. Finally we reached the barber shop. He was trimmed first because he had reservation, and unfortunate for me, since my barber doesn’t like this reserve thing. And so his hair got trimmed. When there was a vacant barber, I had my turn. While he was having a massage by his favorite barber, and asleep, I’m having the cut. I planned for a 2×4 haircut (if you’re familiar with it). And it was started. Unfortunately electricity is so lame that when my sides were about to be trimmed, the brownout came. Now I look like an idiot. Imagine a decent person whose hair has been cut off like grass. Or not, try imagining me, left side trimmed while the other way untrimmed. Boo.

Yet an unexpected plan was made by them: to go somewhere for adults, and I don’t care where they are going. So I had no choice but to go together with them, dropping me off near the house, and off they go there. Yet there was one thing that we forgot to remember: keys to the house. Hell, there was no duplicates nor any other way of getting inside the house except the keys of course. So I was stucked outside the house, for 5 hours, without dinner, but just had a snack of french fries from Jollibee. I think that made me not that hungry anymore for the next few hours.

So I just stayed at my neighbor’s house, became like the owner and at least had fun with PSP. When mommy came home, she brought in not just one, but 5 kinds of meals. Yum. So I munched and munch until the wee hours of midnight.And finally, got back online and played my favorite games, then had my time together with PSP and with “Bro.”

We all have such experiences, and I think I’ll treasure this until I become old. And no, I’m not doing that thing they did, where it’s for “adults only”.

Till then,

JHizole, out.

Posted by Shun Hizori @ 10.31.2009

Like this post? Share it!

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati Facebook

0 Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment !
Leave a Comment

Comment please. ^^;

Next Post Previous Post
Website powered by Blogger | Lunated designed by ZenVerse | Converted for Otakuistic Approach | Modified and redesigned for reader's preference by blackhunter09